Hi everyone, it's been a little while since anyone used the blog which has left me wondering about whether my time and yours is best spent in this way, that was until this evening when Jane wrote a really encouraging comment. I hope you'll all get a chance to read it and be encouraged too. I've talked to one or two of you and the general view seems to be to keep it going, but not spend so much time working on it. I'm happy to do whatever is the most useful thing for you guys.
I'd like to try and find out how you all feel about it, is it too boring? too wordy? not enough interesting topics? I need to know from you what you want to read about, what you want to know and how best to write about it. Perhaps if you get a free moment you could jot some of these things down for me. If you want to say that it's boring and of no use to you at all, then feel free. I won't be offended. Otherwise I'll be none the wiser.
Anyway, this post is to let you know that I've decided to continue the blog at a new place on the net. It's called Wordpress and you can access the blog from now on by going to this address:
www.bibletalkin.wordpress.com
I think it might benefit from an overhaul. I hope it proves more useful there. Thanks for your thoughts so far,
Tim
WE HAVE MOVED!!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment