Hey guys it's been ages! I'm sorry for the quietness, but I'm back now and raring to go. I've got a short series of posts for you all. One a day for the week which lies ahead. I really want you all to read the them because the topic is really important and applies to us all. I haven't written the article, it comes from the Sword and Trowel which is available at the church. It's a little a magazine which comes from the Metropolitan Tabernacle in London. The article, which I'll post in small chunks to make it easy to read, is about growing as Christians; what we need to look for in our Christian lives to test to see that we're moving on and how we can make sure we keep moving forward. It has been really helpful to me and I want you all to benefit from it too. So if you can try and keep up with the posts, I'm sure everyone will benefit from what Peter Masters (author of the article) has written.
Also I'd like to know what you think. Try not to be shy. If you think that something you have read applies to you, let us all know. The likelihood is that someone else feels the same way. So don't be afraid.
Timbo
WE HAVE MOVED!!
17 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment